Pages

October 17, 2013

for my ladies out there.

listen up ladies (and gentlemen too cause this could certainly help you out)-

i was recently made privy to some very pertinent information by way of my chiropractor (of all people).  it involves what i like to call my "second personality" that rears itself each month.....do you see where i'm headed with this??

let me just be frank with you here:  having a baby is hard work...from some very intense back labor to recovery, it all just kind of sucks. then comes the return of the "second personality" and its all like...hey-you've been through labor, you can handle me again right?

hahaha no. i'd rather not.

i used to run to my old standby painkiller & debloater all-in-one, except, now it doesn't work...such a cruel joke! instead, for days on end, i'm so lovingly reminded of the back labor i endured. again, a cruel joke.  so here's where my chiropractor comes in.

after an appropriately timed session (help me get rid of this back pain please!) and expressing my pain woes to him, he suggests magnesium.


and not the magnesium you find at the grocery store "pharmacy" aisles either...you want the physician grade stuff.  i'd attempt to explain the science to you and show off my mad skills from college, but i'll save us both the embarassment.

cue the angels singing cause gosh darnit, this stuff works!

about a week prior, i start taking a 2 pills a day per my chiropractor's recommendation.*
 
i don't think the magnesium actually does anything for my second personality that comes out, but i sure am a happier person without constant back pain and everything else. i think my husband would agree, and instead of snapping at him for putting a fork where the spoons go, i'll just roll my eyes and mutter under my breath (maybe a true story, maybe not).

 yay for being a lady!

xo-
crystal

*check with your doctor first obviously.  also, please don't sue me for trying to help you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment